The Sourcebook Provides
1. Source for a Great First Impression
For many people, The Sourcebook is their first look at what sets our wonderful community apart from others. It’s their first introduction to the goods and services provided by you.
2. Source for Ongoing Exposure
This edition of The Sourcebook will be integrated into three different websites that receive more than 76,000 visitors and nearly 300,000 hits annually.
3. Return On Investment
Ads in The Sourcebook are a steal, especially when you consider the magazine’s stature, audience and long shelf life. And only Chamber members can advertise in it.
4. Information About Us
Filled with photos, charts and compelling copy, The Sourcebook beautifully captures the advantages of living, working and doing business in Cookeville and Putnam County.
Are you ready to take your business to the next level?
Now in its 19th edition, The Sourcebook is a lush, full-color, magazine-style guide packed with everything anyone might want to know about Cookeville and Putnam County. That’s why it’s the No. 1 marketing tool of your Cookeville-Putnam County Chamber of Commerce.
- The Sourcebook targets newcomers, visitors, retirees, industrial prospects, professionals, site selection and relocation officials, and decision-making CEOs, COOs and CFOs.
- Filled with photos, charts and compelling copy, The Sourcebook beautifully describes and illustrates the advantages of living, working and doing business in Cookeville and Putnam County, not to mention the Highlands of Tennessee and the rest of the 14-county Upper Cumberland region — just the kinds of things you want your prospective customers/clients to know.
- When you advertise in The Sourcebook, your information will not only be displayed in the printed version of The Sourcebook, but also — for the first time ever — on three different websites that receive more than 76,000 visitors and nearly 300,000 hits annually!
- Your Chamber distributes The Sourcebook in this region and in other parts of the U.S. and the world. Local real estate agencies, hotels and other companies find it particularly useful to share with their prospects . . . so more than one organization is distributing the magazine that contains your ad.
- Only Chamber members are eligible to advertise in this award-winning publication, which is designed and produced by WDStone & Associates, a longtime Chamber member.